February 13, 2012

Valentine Card Class

On Friday, I had a valentine's card class. The cards we made were super easy and a lot of fun! Take a look:


I found the inspiration for this card on Stampin' Connection by Cathy Autrey. I made mine slightly different based upon what materials I had on hand. I water colored the tree using our blender pens and the hearts are from the Owl Punch.



This card was inspired by a card I received in our team swap made by my sideline. Again, I switched it up slightly by using different DSP. I love how simple it is yet it makes quite the impact.



This card was inspired by one I saw on my Upline's display. I gave it a little dazzle with the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.



And this card is a direct CAS of one made by my Upline's Upline for our team swap with exception of the words (I didn't have the stamp she used). I love the colors and again, it was very simple to make but has a great impact. Isn't that ruffled ribbon awesome?


Supplies:

Sending you Love Card:

Easy Events Stamp Set 116958 (w) 123225 (c)
5/8" Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon 1172898
Adorning Accents Embossing Folder 125601
Owl Builder Punch 118074
Word Window Punch 119857
Blender Pens 102845

Colors: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Enchantment Love Card:

Everyday Enchantment DSP 126154 (Free with $60 order during SAB)
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack 127279 (Free with $60 order during SAB)
Heart Collection Framelits Die 125599
Perfect Polkadots Embossing Folder 117335

Colors: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla,

Cherry Cobbler Love Card:

Outlined Occasions Stamp Set: 126014 (w) 126016 (c) (Free with $60 order during SAB)
Heart Collection Framelits Die 125599
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details 125585
Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon 120992

Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso

Valentine Bike Card:

Take It To Heart Stamp Set 125520 (w) 125522 (c)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 115370
Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon 125571
Perfect Polkadots Embossing Folder 117335

Colors: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Early Espresso.

To Order these products and more, please check out my Online Store.


2 comments:

Patti said...

These are very pretty Valentine cards. I'm sure everyone loved them.

Cheryl Bux said...

Greetings from a fellow SU Demo! I'm in Kamloops, BC and following you from SC post. Please follow my blog at www.stampersstudio.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...