August 10, 2014

WCC06 - CASE the Watercooler

The girls from the Watercooler have been having so much fun with the Watercooler Challenges. We have been lucky to be inspired by so many different sources. One thing for sure is that we inspire each other. So, then, why not a challenge to CASE each other?? That's exactly what the next challenge is.

It was really difficult to narrow down who to CASE and which project to do. Finally, I came up with this one: 


The inspiration behind this card is from Stefanie

This card features the Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating punch.  I don't have the same gingham stamp she uses in her post so I instead used Washi Tape. This particular Washi tape is now retired but there are many more you can choose from if you don't already have this one. Stefanie used the Banner Greetings (retired) for her card. While I do have that stamp, I decided instead to use my Teeny Tiny Wishes "just for you" and the Banner Framelits.  I didn't notice Stefanie used the paper puncher to accent around her frame until I was posting this, so mine does not have that.  Otherwise, I kept my CASE more or less the same as Stefanie's card.

Thank you so much for inspiring me, Stefanie!! 

Now it's your turn to take part in the challenge. Head over to the Watercooler Challenges Blog to link up your creation and also to be inspired by others.


3 comments:

Crafty Medic said...

Great CASE! I love your use of washi tape, adding that to my list of ways to use washi!

Bev said...

Great case!

Heidi Weaver said...

Great CASE, Ter. I like that card a lot. Keeping it down to just the Neutrals and then the "pop" of red really makes the whole card very elegant. I also like the way the Washi tape you chose to use compliments the pattern in the flower so well. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...