April 12, 2015

Go Jets Go!

Shortly after my last post, I was injured in a car accident and did not go into the craft room for a while. I am finally feeling a little bit better so I'm starting to create again.

We had a 50th birthday party to attend and the birthday "boy" is a big hockey fan. Since our home team, the Winnipeg Jets, just made the playoffs, I thought I'd try my hand at a Jets inspired card.  At first, I was just going to use the colors but somehow I ended up deciding to try and make the logo too.

Here's how it turned out:



I free-hand drew the leaf and the jet then cut them out. I used my Blendabilities to add shades to it.  I did not notice the wrinkles in the paper until after I took the picture. Oh well.

Go Jets Go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...